Custom processing, also referred to as toll milling or contract manufacturing, is a service that companies enlist in to fill the gaps or shortfalls in their current production. Many manufactures that use particles size reduction technology utilize services of companies like Custom Milling & Consulting, Inc. to keep up with the demand. CMC is a full turnkey operation that specializes in wet grinding/milling and uses state of the art equipment in their production area.
Benefits in using custom processing services:
- Save on over all costs
- Flexibility with production levels
- Reduce of risk and liability
- Expert knowledge and consultation with formulation development and particle size reduction
- Certifications for using hazardous materials
- Up to date technology
- Staff that is trained to work with a wide range of applications
- Ability to buy raw materials in larger bulk
CMC’s experience and abilities:
- Particles size reduction in a liquid or slurry
- Formulation development
- Consultation with adjustments to the formula
- Expert knowledge in milling equipment and machinery
- Asset to any business
- Troubleshooting difficulties during processing
- Wide range of application
- Analytical testing
- Production with very small test batches up to thousands of gallons
As the price for raw materials increases, companies are finding it hard to stay competitive with the market. CMC has the ability to work directly with suppliers and negotiate pricing with them, due to their ability to buy in bulk quantity. They also have the abilities to store extra raw material, package in your specific containers and much more.
If you have the production in house you will need additional man power to operate the machinery and to make sure you’re shipping and receiving is all in order, CMC can do all that for you. You do not need to worry about equipment shutting down or not being operational; Custom Milling & Consulting, Inc. manufactures the machines and equipment used to produce the materials in house. They have a full stock of spare parts available on hand to get their mills up and running as soon as possible.