Custom Milling & Consulting, Inc. (CMC) is a leading supplier of media mills, grinding mills and basket mills, and an innovator of dispersion technology.
We offer durable and efficient processing equipment such as the CMC Supermill Plus™ media mill and the CMC Duplex Supermill Plus™ media mill. We also supply Supermill parts and premium parts for other processing equipment to reduce your downtime and increase productivity and revenues.
Manufacturing downtime leads to lost production and directly impacts profit. For high volume, low margin manufacturers, downtime is enemy number one because there is no time to make up for lost production on a round-the-clock operation. In addition, workforce and energy resources can be wasted while you wait for service and repairs. While equipment repairs can be extremely costly, they are insignificant when compared to the lost revenues that result from being out of operation, even for a short time.
CMC stocks over $2 million in parts at our facility to quickly get your business back to full production. We make it our priority to resolve equipment breakdowns, mechanical failures and maintenance repairs as soon as possible, often in less than 24 hours, with the expertise and professionalism you would expect from an industry leader. Our staff can reverse engineer specialty parts, and, if necessary, replacement parts can be shipped, often leaving our warehouse on the same day they are ordered.
We routinely stock parts for the following equipment:
- CMC Supermill Plus™ and other horizontal media mills
- CMC Batch Mills and other immersion-type basket mills
- Oliver & Battle Mills
- Premier Mills
- Double planetary mixers
- Ram discharge presses
CMC understands that the ability to reliably deliver products on schedule is fundamental to the survival of your business, regardless of company size. When your milling equipment has been modified to suit your specifications, it can take weeks and sometimes months to manufacture specialty parts or custom orders.
Consequently, aside from the technical support and repairs we provide, CMC offers several options for maintaining your productivity while equipment is out of operation:
- Spare Parts – Spare parts for standard operational wear replacements can be shipped directly to your facility.
- Equipment Rentals – To avoid downtime, consider renting CMC mills and other processing equipment while your machinery is being repaired or serviced.
- Refurbishment – For a cost-effective alternative to purchasing new equipment, we can fully refurbish your equipment to original factory standards with a complete system recalibration.
- Purchase of new equipment – New equipment is always available for purchase and complete customization.
- Toll milling/contract processing – CMC provides toll milling and contract processing services for the manufacture of customers’ products. Outsource your milling, mixing, blending, and other processing/manufacturing processes to us while your repairs are underway.
CMC specializes in manufacturing horizontal media mills, basket mills/batch mills and other process equipment for mixing, blending, compounding, dispersions and particle size reduction applications. Our advanced milling and dispersion technology can eliminate particle agglomeration and reduce the particle size of raw materials in a liquid medium.
We offer broad-based expertise with services such as grinding, milling, micronization, emulsification, and de-agglomeration. Get in touch with us today at 610-926-0984 for Supermill parts or to find out how CMC can help you expand your manufacturing capacity.